samedi 27 octobre 2007

Praliné and her husband

Yup, i admit there's a long time since i've not posted a msg there about me and my so exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting life...

So what's up Praliné? Well, Praliné's 19. Boyfriend? Not really. Want one? Well no. I even wonder if i'll get married someday...I asked God...No answer. Come on, go and pick him where he's and then bring him here. It will be easier and no loss of time. Time can't be made up for.
"Dear daughter, ur pretty and have a beautiful body, guys will always be hittin on u." said dad. True? No...

I WANT MY HUSBAND RIGHT NOW! LORD I WANT I WANT I WANT AND IF I DONT GET IT RIGHT NOW I'LL STAY SITTIN HERE AND WONT MOVE. TIL I GET MY HUSBAND... AND I WONT EAT... AND WONT GO TO SCHOOL EITHER... WONT GO TO THE CHURCH!...

Ok i see it wont work...

1 commentaire:

pierre ledain a dit…

c'est trop drôle la manière dont tu racontes les choses,t'as des gens,ils raconteraient leurs problèmes en larmes,mais toi non,tout doit passer par le rire,ça c'est la classe,savoir transformer ces soucis en dérisoire.